There and back again..
It has been long since i wrote anything, and have been missing it since quite some time to say the least... life has not taken a big turn, and I still remain what I was like in my last post, but having seen more of the world.
Since the last post, times have been a dense package of emotions, excitement, stress, fun and adventure. Have been to places I never thought I would explore, met people - liked and disliked them alike, ate a lot - liked it almost every time, got high like never before, been through downs as well.
So what I am trying to say is, having been through all that I have been through.. I am again back at the same crossroads... just that I know more about the circle that I went around, and locations of possible tangents... there are certain (almost all) tangents which lead to more circles, I am trying to now choose a circle which would be big enough to spend my life covering and knowing it, and whatever it encloses within... I hope to find some good companions along as well :).
I am happy today..

11 Comments:
Welcome Back :)
ab khush :)
@Vinit: Thanks for the first comment and increasing the number of comments too :)
anytime man :D
Looks like your PR didnt work for u for the first time
dude... thanks for being persistent in increasing the number of comments :P
In stead of moving on a tangent which is a tangent or a chord to another circle, you should choose a tangent which is a diameter to that circle. By doing this, you will get to spend more time in the new circle. :-)
so u r at a crossroad of circles. Muddled geometry indeed :))
@Ankit: he he ... i was also thinking of a spiral which would let me explore the circle in probably the best manner... tujhe MA mein nahi beat kar sakta be :P
@harish: Dude.. there could be orthogonal intersections :P
Tathastu!! :)
saicho
Post a Comment
<< Home