Dreams
I enjoyed each bit of it
devoured it with ingratitude
some say ignorance is bliss
and I sure was one
never thought what if it was not
for a dream is a dream
If I had a choice
I would believe it was a dream
because dreams have this thing
they make you believe
they can come real some day
Now when the damage is done
and the realization profound
the scars and marks though covered
still lurk around
I wait though I have heard
that dreams once dreamt
come back is absurd
but for I am a believer
and hope is not what I lack
I am sure the day would come
when the dream shall come back

6 Comments:
WOW! nice one.. ;) can actually relate.. specially to the "devoured ungratefully" part of it.. for real "dreams" i mean.. :D nice one!! after LONG!! :)
@unstable atom: Thanks hero! Btw i have read your recent posts and most of them are like this... I am not surprised :P... and it feels good to write something after long :)
So on your way to fulfill your dreams :) and I started blogging again!
That was too good...
You are silently hurting over something...hmmm...but with hopes... :):)
Cheers,
Manasi D
@aneesha: Yup almost there.. as in the initial steps :).. I checked your blog.. nothing there :-|
@manasi: Thanks for stopping by.. not really hurting but retrospecting in some way.. :)
Keep visiting!
Sai
Post a Comment
<< Home