THERE EXIST THINGS THAT U PURSUE TILL END WITH A STRANGE ADMIRATION AND EXCITEMENT THAT U SELDOM CARE TO LOOK AT THE COURSE U TAKE... THESE THINGS MAY BE YOUR HOBBIES, FRIENDS, IDEOLOGIES ..... THIS SPACE REFLECTS THE SAME....
Friday, July 09, 2010
Quick Illustration
A pencil rendering followed by another in ink with some water over it for effects. The sketch just happened as I started scribbling randomly for some artistic relief.. Some reflection of stuff I have been reading lately on feminism.
3 Comments:
Real Quick :D
Liked it :)
Take your creative side seriously...U r too good at this :):)
love it!! completely.. its so real.. and complete.. depicts femininity through n through.. so real :) hats off re!! :) good going..
@manasi: Thanks re.. you should also upload yours soon :)
@prachi: Aah.. very flattering comment :D .. I like it! Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home