Déjà vu?
Some time back and frankly not that real far, it was just a minuscule thought, like a powerless insect that I could play with, smash, pull out limbs and dissect for sadistic pleasure and make fun of. I mostly thought of it as a thing light years away and something that I would be completely prepared to take head on once it came any closer.
I see it transforming from a innocuous little worm in to a despicable ugly creep waiting outside my door just waiting to barge in. I feel powerless. What could I do! I never thought all this would happen so fast. What makes it worse is most people, including the near and dear ones just don't see it the way I do. I have explained my point, argued it out, they seem to all agree but just the next moment as I look back everything falls flat and all I am left to do is wonder if I said something wrong and if there was another way to put it. Had it been someone else my conclusions would have been brutal, but these are the very people I grew up with and have been with all the while.
Though let me accept there are a few who seem to understand and appreciate my concerns but sadly even that offers no respite. I am torn between the multitude of opinions surrounding me, so much so that I at times wonder if what I was arguing for at the first place was my original concern at all.
There have been moments when I felt that it has all been sorted and I felt so more so because I could see the same not just through my eyes but also reflections of the same glittered in the eyes of the multitudinousness that surrounded me. I have embraced those moments with all my might but those moments have been few though that feeling I can never forget.

8 Comments:
yes it happens..!! and happens again..!! just to re-happen..!! :)
more so when one actually has time for himself.. some others seem to just skip such things for 'normal'and remain completely unaware..
and such is life..!!
Yes I have been there...
I have had some selfish moments/sadist ones(ahh!they were pretty gross,yours are less traumatic than mine)...
I have said n done things which sometimes I don't regret of...Those were the moments when I have said NO and not felt guilty about.Some understood and some did not want to...
It's pretty entangled, but we still find our way out!
@Charu: Hai na... it does happen and not just once or twice but so many times that I have lost a count of it.
@Manasi: "yours are less traumatic than mine"... how easily you have reached a conclusion... not fair :P
Ohh I almost thought you were a good guy :P
Join the gang!
@anshul: this is what happens to normal people... you should see one soon if you cannot relate to it :P
@mansi: Aah.. I a still am one! How can more traumatic incidents take away all the goodness?
Beacuse by traumatic I was pointing at the sadist thoughts that cross my mind,so...they should be less gross if you are a good person n necessarily less frequent,so they say!
Now I am really curious about all the grossness..
I love this one Why a Manpower Consultancy is Necessary for Your Business.
Post a Comment
<< Home