Thursday, June 30, 2011

Back to life

I want to run away
up the trees, over the hills
away from the city dreams

I want to hoot and howl
with the wolf pack and the owl
Escape into the woods deep
where no civilization dare creep
Take me to the waters blue
Let me feel the sky anew

I want to run away
to the place where I belong
for me there's nothing more

'Cos I want to run away
up the trees, over the hills
away from the city dreams...
...away from the city dreams

3 Comments:

Blogger Anshul said...

beautifully written ...... :)nice rhysme .......
and i totally understand the feeling :D

Thu Jun 30, 11:45:00 AM 2011  
Blogger Erratic Thoughts said...

What's stopping you? :)
Go take a break and live in your dreams :)
hmm...we should do this once in a while...we earn it!*sigh*

Tue Jul 05, 03:05:00 AM 2011  
Blogger Swapnil Sachdev said...

Well written :)

Wed Jul 13, 05:59:00 AM 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home